Sleek Magazine is a digital platform and quarterly print publication.We cover the fields of fashion, art, tech and lifestyle, and are present in over 35 countries.
Established for over 12 years and headquartered in Berlin, we are seeking a digital editor, to take charge of sleekmag.com, our social networks, and achieve our ambitious content goals.
- Oversee Sleek’s online presence in accordance with the objectives set out by the publisher, editor in chief and digital strategist
- Define online editorial policy together with the publisher, digital strategist and editor in chief – Commission and edit articles across the worlds of art, fashion, culture and tech, ensuring timely coverage of major national and international events, and keeping Sleek at the cutting edge of global visual culture.
- Manage a team of four (staff writer, social media editor and two interns) and chairing weekly editorial meetings – Produce weekly analysis of website and social media channels, reporting to publisher and editor in chief
- Work with the social media editor to define and implement an integrated social media strategy Intergrate commercial and branded content into the platform
- Applicants from across the world welcomed, but native-standard English speakers only please, with paperwork in order to work in Germany.
- You must be currently based in Berlin.
- Previous digital editorial skills in similar role required.
- Familiarity with WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite
- Native English speaker. German is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and to delegate work effectively
- Please send a 1 page cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include 2 original writing samples (in English language) that will resonate with our audience
- Be sure to highlight any previous relevant involvement in fashion and art