- Scheduling posts across all social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Conceiving timely and interesting social posts responding to art/fashion/culture news or cultural calendar moments (birthdays/art fairs etc.)
- Picking up and reporting back on on social trends
- Sourcing “big reach” images for Instagram
- Making Instagram stories – and conceiving interesting formatting ideas
- Making weekly reports on our reach and followings
- Supporting the editors with image research and asset-making
- Building the weekly newsletter on MailChimp
The ideal candidate will have:
- A solid understanding of the major social channels
- A vested interest in art and fashion trends
- A keen eye for social-friendly images and a flair for precise and pithy captions
- A good knowledge of photoshop/preview (GIF-making desirable)
The internship lasts for three months and will be remunerated. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, and you must be eligible to work in Berlin.
In order to apply:
- Find 3 instagrammable art or fashion images that you feel would garner a good response from Sleek’s audience, alongside a suitable caption.
- Choose a recent article from sleek-mag.com and show us how you would promote it in an Instagram story.
- Rework this article title to make it more engaging for a Facebook audience, and draft an accompanying FB-friendly caption.
Please send your responses, along with your CV and cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “social media intern”.